Health and Safety Training
Responsive training to meet your needs.
Atrium has provided and continues to provide a variety of training as needed by clients. Expertise in industrial hygiene and safety make it possible to provide the training you need.
KnowledgeOur senior staff includes Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs) and Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) who have worldwide experience in managing environmental, industrial hygiene, and safety programs.
ExperienceOur senior staff each has over 30 years of experience in the health and safety field.
SkillOur staff maintains professional memberships with local and national health and safety organizations, including the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE).
Focused training solutions to fit project requirements.Atrium staff has assisted clients across the nation in complying with regulatory requirements, consensus standards, and industry guidelines. Our staff has experience with:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations,
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations,
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes,
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards
Quality services in a variety of specialties.
Atrium has extensive experience in evaluating, developing, and implementing programs to minimize hazards and assist our clients in complying with current environmental, health and safety regulations, standards and guidelines. Our staff has the expertise to provide our clients quality services in a variety of specialties, including:
- Industrial Hygiene Evaluations
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations
- Hazardous Material Evaluations, Sampling and Analysis
- Laboratory Safety and Health Assessments and Program Development
- Mold and Other Microbial Evaluations and Consultation
- Material Safety Data Sheet Research and Development
- Ergonomic Assessments and Consultation
- Noise and Hearing Conservation Assessments and Consultation
- Health Standards Consultation
- Ventilation Assessments
- Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
- Insurance Audits and Incident Investigations
- Safety and Health Training